Thursday, December 08, 2005

FireFox 1.5 Has Been Released

FireFox 1.5 is out now!

Check it out: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

It was easy and quick to install. It seems to work well, however I noticed these minor problems in the way I used it:

  • The SVG compliance did not work for the SVG component of HTML DB.
  • Spellbound become disabled as it is not compatible with version 1.5.
While searching for Extensions, I did come across one called Xinha that is a HTML editor that enables WYSIWYG editing in any HTML textarea and text input elements. Xinha Here! opens Xinha editor on the client side. I've installed it and see how it goes.

I was alerted to this information about the FireFox SVG matter, in the context of the Adobe SVG Plug in, from this HTML DB Forum Post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home